Monday, September 6, 2010

Wow! Great Weekend

Legacy Park, Lee's Summit - September 3-6 2010
Finalists Boys U13 DII
Maybe one day, we will play our age group and win a tournament. I chose Fall Brawl because I thought that would be a good tournament for us. Of course, the club asked us to play up because they told me that it would be too easy for us to play U12. It was too late for me to find another tournament so we ended up to play U13 boys and 11 vs 11.
That was the first time, we played on a big field. We didn't have any expectations because we have only 11 players. We had 2 guest players from KC Legends.
So nothing is easy in life! We started with a tie, a win and a lost but we endep up in the final! Of course, we ran off juice. Having only 2 subs, playing up, we craked down at the last 5mm of the game but I am very proud of my little boys! They played "Beautiful"

0 comments: